WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THIS YEAR'S EQUITY EXCHANGE
July 23 - 28, 2017
Here's what you get....
- A week-long immersion with experienced practitioners in both the public and private school arenas, with a budget-friendly registration.
- Dynamic curriculum and experience shifting on the basis of current trends, topics and practices, as well as participant priorities.
- Knowledgeable and insightful faculty who have led presentations and trainings nationally and internationally for 100+ schools and organizations.
- Real-time input and counsel on how to solve/implement a plan to address a current problem/idea/dilemma you share with the group.
- Continued quarterly touch points via video chats with your group and Exchange faculty following your Equity Exchange session.
- Guidance on how to incorporate “self-care” into your daily routine, leaving the Equity Exchange energized so that you can continue this critical work.
Here's what they're saying....
“The Equity Exchange gave me insight into others’ experiences in both public and private schools. I gained a wider view of the educational landscape and was able to brainstorm ideas and solutions with a wide range of partners to improve my school community. I would love to attend every year!”
Kristen Taylor, Ph.D.
Principal, Jefferson Elementary School
St. Louis, Missouri
“The Equity Exchange allowed me to develop a wonderful network of support within my cohort. Additionally, I greatly benefited from the real encouragement to practice self-care as part of making me a much more effective diversity practitioner. I really appreciated the continued chats and support with my cohort after the conclusion of The Exchange.”
Director of Diversity, Inclusion and Cultural Competency
Kingswood Oxford School
West Hartford, Connecticut