[What to do with] Polarization at School?
One of the highlights of the 2017 Exchange will be a roundtable discussion on Monday, July 24, 2017. Leaders from both private and public schools will discuss how polarization shows up in school communities, and field questions from Exchange participants around responses to that polarization.
Our featured roundtable participants include:
- Dr. Kelvin Adams - Superintendent, Saint Louis Public Schools
- Claudia Daggett - President, Independent School Association of the Central States
- Devon Horton - Deputy Superintendent, East St. Louis School District 189
- Blake Kohn - Executive Director, National Network of Schools in Partnership
- Brittany Packnett - Vice President, National Community Alliances, Teach For America
- Andy Abbott - Head of School, John Burroughs School
The Equity Exchange is an intimate cohort of administrators, staff, teachers and practitioners from public, private, independent, and charter schools.
The Exchange combines theory and practice that strengthens participant abilities to lead strategic initiatives toward systemic changes in our schools.
There is still space available and a short time to register!
Please visit: The Equity Exchange Registration